On behalf of our estimated Client, one of the world market leaders in production and selling of Packaging machinery, we are currently looking for a:
Group Reporting & Consolidation Specialist
The candidate will be involved in the reporting and consolidation processes of the group involving 12 legal entities in all continents, guaranteeing the reliability of reports in accordance with IFRS accounting principles and local GAAP. The department is also responsible for Internal Audit involving validating, defining, and documenting procedures at both accounting and operational level to improve reporting effectiveness.
Specifically, the main tasks and responsibilities will be linked (but not limited) to:
- Manage the process for consolidating the submissions entities across the Group, to produce a single set of consolidated financial results for the Group, by:
- Overseeing the elimination of intercompany transactions and balances
- Ensuring entities complete their submissions accurately and on time
- Dealing with any issues that arise during the month-end process
- Liaising with entities around the world to provide guidance and advice on technical accounting and Group policy requirements
- liaise with Group Tax to ensure accuracy of the financial data
- Acting as key contact for external auditors on Quarterly, Half Year and Year End audits
- Experience with a large and complex IFRS consolidation process
- Ability to liaise and enforce compliance across large geographically and culturally disparate groups
- Ability to deliver results through other team members while maintaining control and quality
- Available to enter into different projects and various matters related to reorganization processes
- Commitment and flexibility to work to tight and demanding deadlines
- IFRS & local GAAP
- P&L, Balance Sheet management
- Drive and enthusiasm to ensure team succeeds in achieving fixed and demanding deadlines
We offer full-time permanent contract inside a very stimulating work environment.
If in line with the requisites and interested to delve into this opportunity, we will be glad to receive your application including your up-to-date and detailed CV.
Randstad (Schweiz) AG