Hapa AG is the world's leading provider of innovative printing solutions for packaging processes in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. As a steadily expanding Swiss company headquartered in Volketswil near Zurich with its own sales and service offices worldwide, Hapa AG is part of Coesia, a global group of innovation-driven industrial solutions companies headquartered in Bologna, Italy.
As our customer training supervisor, you will be responsible for the entire process from development and design of the training to implementation and finally quality assurance. Your focus will be on both external customers but also internal trainings for your colleagues. You will perform your role together with resources from different departments within Hapa and your role involves a great deal of coordination and collaboration.
Your role is to ensure that Hapa's training program reflects a modern and state of the art content beyond paper/powerpoint-based trainings!
- Develop, implement, and monitor Hapa training program
- Arrange, plan and document all trainings for internal and external customers and field service engineers. Trainings to be provided: Classroom (at Hapa), onsite (at customers), online and workshops
- Provide and create training documentation for the machine portfolio including multimedia and online content
- Cross collaboration between different parts of the organisation such Service, Engineering and Sales
- Proactive selling of customer trainings
- Budget and process responsibility for training department, equipment, infrastructure and sales
- Regular assessment of training needs based on new technologies, regions, FSE skills and machine portfolio
This is you
- Technical background and understanding
- Fluency in English & German (both spoken and written)
- Project/product management experience
- Training management experience
- Sense of urgency
- Customer oriented on all levels
- Takes initiative
- Team oriented
Join the team! We are looking forward to receiving your application online via https://www.coesia.com/en/career-opportunities/details/5955.
If you have any questions about the role, please reach out to Jenny Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org).