Department: Research and Development
Starting date: Q1 2021
Location: Wagistrasse 21 | 8952 Schlieren | Switzerland
BIOTECHNOLOGY | NEXT GENERATION PROTEOMICS | RESEARCH SERVICES & TOOLS
Biognosys is the leading company in next generation proteomics. We offer services and products for precise, high-content protein quantification. Biognosys was founded in 2008 as a spin-off from the ETH Zurich in Switzerland. Located within the Bio-Technopark in Schlieren just outside of Zurich, we operate our own state of the art proteomics facility, providing services and products to pharma, biotechnology, life science consortia and academia worldwide.
Our technology quantifies proteins with unbeatable throughput, depth, and precision. Biognosys' mission is to make next generation proteomics widely available through our contract research services and our portfolio of innovative reagents and software products.
You are responsible to plan, execute, analyze, and report on experiments for our research and development in proteomics. This is done in close interaction with the bioinformatics team as well as contract research team. A broad selection of the most relevant MS technologies is applied and developed including DIA, PRM, DDA and SRM/MRM. Further, you will take over responsibilities in our state-of-the-art LC-MS facility equipped with the most recent generation of high-end instruments. You will help to improve the proteomics solutions of Biognosys and contribute to the newest developments in proteomics field.
• Education in chemistry, proteomics, mass spectrometry, biochemistry or similar
• PhD or postdoc in proteomics
• Industry experience is a plus
• Hands on experience with biochemical experiments and LC-MS
• Experience with proteomics data analysis, interpretation and visualization using R, python or similar
• You like to work in an interdisciplinary environment, exchange knowledge and work in a team
• You have an autonomous and responsible working style
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
WORKING at BIOGNOSYS
We offer a dynamic work atmosphere in a young and motivated team. You will profit from an open and flexible company structure where personal initiative is appreciated and encouraged. Biognosys is backed by strong investors and offers the opportunity to grow together with the company in an accelerating and innovative market.
TAKE THE STEP
Please send your full application to email@example.com. For further information please visit www.biognosys.com.