At nemensis ag, we connected thousands of applicants with their dream jobs and gave them the opportunity to develop or re-enter the job market. For our client, an international pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are in search for an Operations Management System (OMS) Automation Engineer for a 3-month project.
- Providing technical expertise with knowledge across Operations Management Systems (OMS / Emerson Syncade MES)
- Working within a matrix team on the OMS implementation in collaboration with several different stakeholder groups
- Working to deliver within that team the implementation of a GMP compliant operational OMS within project timelines
- Writing and reviewing Manufacturing Procedures (Technical Instructions) on how to setup, run and dismantle Single Use and standard Biotechnology Process Equipment
- Carrying out review of FS written by external vendor
- Participatingin incident review and reconciliation process
- Change management and implementation activities
- Providingtechnical know-how on other OMS standard functions such as Material Tracking, Sample Management, EBRs, Equipment usage etc.
- Good understanding of the Biotechnology Processes and equipment is essential, as these Manufacturing Procedure requirements will be translated into Functional Requirements (by an external vendor) that will be used to configure an Operation Management System
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an MES Automation Engineer, preferably with experience in GMP operational environment
- MES/OMS experience is a must have
- Experience working with Emerson Syncade is preferable, if not working with other MES systems is essential
- Pharmaceutical / Biological industry background essential
- Ability to write technical Instructions from an operator or end user perspective
- Experienced in working with P&IDs, PFD's, reading and interpreting process descriptions
- Fluent in written and spoken English is mandatory, written and spoken German is beneficial but not essential
At nemensis ag you are always welcome with your personality, your ambitions and your professional experience. Share your expertise with us and apply now.