Stäubli (https://www.staubli.com/en-ch/) is a global mechatronics solution provider with three dedicated activities: Connectors, Robotics and Textile, serving customers who want to increase their productivity in many industrial sectors. Stäubli is an international group that currently operates in 29 countries, with agents in 50 countries on four continents. The global workforce of 5500 shares a commitment to partnering with customers in nearly every industry to provide comprehensive solutions with long-term support. Originally founded in 1892 as a small workshop in Horgen/Zurich, today Stäubli is an international group headquartered in Pfäffikon/SZ, Switzerland.
About the Role
The primary role of the Executive Assistant will be to independently manage the secretariat of the CHRO and drive the administration of the global Human Resources Office. This role aims at structuring, optimizing and rationalizing both organizational and administrative matters.
However, this role goes well beyond pure execution with the Executive Assistant expected to be in many instances the first HR point of contact for internal customers spanning from Executive Committee members to local employees as well as for external stakeholders such local authorities or global service providers.
Notably, the Executive Assistant will be given the opportunity to actively co-shape the quality standards of the HR services as well as the atmosphere across the community. He/she will also be led to support or drive Corporate HR projects on an ad-hoc basis.
Key responsibilities include
Assist the CHRO in all administrative matters:
- Manage professional scheduling for the CHRO (e.g. agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements and other company-related logistics, …)
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to other senior executives
- Take minutes and track actions in recurrent and ad-hoc meetings
- Manage the HR Office expenses (e.g. invoices processing, …) and ensure the budget continuous monitoring
- Ensure the exhaustive mapping and proper update of all data processing global HR processes (i.e. GDPR contact person)
- Support external service providers contract management from bidding process through daily interactions to services evaluation and renewals
- Support the data cleaning and update of the existing databases, drives and archives available at the various HR teams levels
- Design and maintain a sustainable HR digital folder structure along with the associated guidelines
- Be the first level of service to support the daily management of global HR IT tools (e.g. accesses, …)
Support the CHRO in driving the Global HR Roadmap and facilitating the HR Community:
- Support and administratively coordinate all key annual HR processes (e.g. salary and bonus reviews, performance and development reviews, …), recruitment activities and other ad-hoc HR matters
- Arrange for the annual HR agenda and the associated events (e.g. team meetings, workshops, …)
- Support timely execution with a diligent tracking and monitoring of actions (i.e. alert on timelines and follow through with actions owners to ensure satisfactory delivery)
- Support the monitoring of the Global HR Roadmap progresses at corporate level by inputting the HR projects and initiatives stream into the Project Management tool (i.e. Monday.com)
- Assist in drafting all kinds of Corporate HR materials (e.g. presentations to the Executive Committee or the global HR Community, reports, internal communications …)
- Foster communication within the global HR community and to the wider organization (e.g. monthly meetings, quarterly newsletter, HR platform and intranet news and policies feed, CHRO keynote addresses, …)
Lead or support ad-hoc Corporate HR projects:
- Lead research and external benchmark analysis
- Facilitate global pools of trainers or coaches
- Design and implement a LinkedIn communication strategy
- Act as a sounding board for the Global HR team ideas and directly manage or contribute to specific projects
To be able to manage the challenging tasks at the corporate headquarter of this global, very succesful and growing industrial group you should demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm and dedication to efficiently manage administrative and logistics matters
- A high sense of flexibility and proactivity to handle requests prone to change and drive their reprioritization
- A structured and effective approach to “zero down” the critical few
- Some solid verbal and written communication skills and a flair for managing interpersonal relationships
- A proven track record of the ability to swiftly learn new concepts or processes and to understand the strategic aspects of a Global HR Roadmap and its priorities
Are you interested? Please send your application to Matthias Brägger or call for more information, +41 44 918 44 22 / firstname.lastname@example.org.