Investment Advisor UHNW Classic Russia / CIS
Are you a strategic, solution-oriented thinker? Do you have a proven track record in advising Russian clients?
We are looking for an Investment Advisor, to join our Russian market, to:
* create and implement a strategic client book development plan with measurable actions
* develop a client investment strategy and orchestrate the specialists implementing the strategy, meeting the special needs of the client
* grow the book by exploiting share of wallet opportunities, referrals and conversion of prospects
* understand each client and establish long-term client partnerships
* support the Relationship Manager by leveraging the entire bank and proactively promoting multi-shoring services, the Investment Bank and Global Asset Management
* select advisory processes, solutions and agreements designed to meet our clients' needs, objectives and expectations
* work in a global team of solution providers and specialists to cover complex client and prospect needs on a holistic basis
* keep accurate, up-to-date client documentation including investor profiles to meet regulatory requirements
* comply with all regulation, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
You'll be working in our UHNW Classic Russia/CIS team in Zurich. We are looking for a candidate who can integrate within our existing and successful team, exchange ideas and information within our team, and work closely with the Relationship Manager.
Your experience and skills
* university degree in economics or finance
* proven experience as investment advisor, managing a portfolio of Russian private clients
* strong commitment and passion for the Russian market, including understanding of social and business culture
* extensive experience in investment management involving wealthy and sophisticated UHNW clients and prospects
* distinct entrepreneurial mind-set, strong negotiation skills and sound understanding of client needs
* very solid skills and education in capital markets and economics
* in-depth knowledge about the market, including the regulatory landscape
* comprehensive knowledge in financial products and services, in particular in Wealth Management but also in Corporate Finance and Asset Management
* truly service oriented, always looking to improve the client experience
* able to define and implement complex investment strategies
* an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal and social skills
* keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists and senior management
* familiar with compliance frameworks of large organizations
* fluent in Russian and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS Business Solutions AG