Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
In our DevTech division, we deliver highly scalable and performant software – with passion. We consist of hundreds of Software Engineers, Architects, Product Owners and Cluster Leads and speak fluent agile – amongst many other languages. Our vision is clear – we want to code software that provides simplicity for a new era. And we think that we are quite good, at what we do, working with brilliant people on future-ready solutions every day. Our flat hierarchies enable each and every one to have a voice and we are always looking for new ones, helping us to become even more innovative.
We have different teams looking for iOS Developers (be it Engage, Mobile Banking or other teams) and look forward to drive our mission together with you.
- Implement, test, and technically document features of the mobile banking solution
- Analyze and resolve software defects
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile application
- Use the various tool to develop the mobile banking solution for e-banking clients that use iOS devices
- Actively involved in the development process of our products
- Proactively find bugs in our products, document the steps to reproduce them, and provide a solution
What you need:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience working with mobile application development
- Clear understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proficient in XCode, Swift, Objective-C (good to know), experience working with projects that uses web services (REST APIs)
- Good grasp of iOS concepts and standards related to user interface, data storage, encryption, security, and performance
- Strong knowledge on third party libraries and API
- Experience in Agile processes and events
- Analytical, solution driven, keen to details, ability to work with a team, and above all has the passion to drive change.
What you can expect:
It’s all about getting to know our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq’s unique culture.
What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and if you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Avaloq Evolution AG
Cornelius Rothhaus, Talent Acquisition Professional
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.