Clariant is a focused, sustainable and innovative specialty chemical company based in Muttenz, near Basel/Switzerland. On 31 December 2020, the company employed a total workforce of 13 235. In the financial year 2020, Clariant recorded sales of CHF 3.860 billion for its continuing businesses.
The company reports in three business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis and Natural Resources. Clariant’s corporate strategy is based on five pillars: focus on innovation and R&D, add value with sustainability, reposition portfolio, intensify growth, and increase profitability.
We believe that our growth is all about our customers and their success. Investment in innovation capabilities and developing inspiring environments for courageous and determined minds are therefore key to reaching our goal.
Join us and help create sustainable value through chemistry for customers all over the globe.
The Finance & Controlling Talent Program is a multi-year fast track program which seeks to recruit outstanding university graduates in business studies. During the program, you will be trained to become a potential leader in the field of Finance & Controlling while obtaining excellent insights in the network of a specialty chemical multinational. You will have the possibility to obtain a broad knowledge at the Global Headquarters, followed by a deep-dive into committed rotations through units, regions and roles. This program offers a unique springboard for fast and passionate learners as several colleagues who started in this program are now holding leadership roles within the Finance organization. The career development is flexible towards the organization’s needs and candidate’s interests.
- Taking full ownership of tasks within Corporate Controlling with a focus on performance analysis and top management reporting
- Actively taking part in international controlling projects
- Assisting in financial planning, objective setting, investment evaluation, etc.
- Assignments in other finance disciplines, e.g. Treasury, Audit, Accounting, Tax, but also in interface areas such as a global Business Unit or a foreign affiliate
- Building a cross-functional and -regional network inside Clariant to further help you in attaining your career goals
- Outstandingacademic qualifications: Master’s degree from an established University, preferably specialising in Finance / Controlling / Accounting
- Strong leadership potential with the aim to take on a leadership role in the future
- Excellent analytical and conceptual competence
- Profound communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to cut through complexity and exert influence based on thorough analysis
- Extraordinary commitment to your role and openness to longterm international assignments
- We ensure a highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment
- You will have outstanding influence on daily activities and tasks, with full responsibility for projects assigned
- An assigned mentor will support you on your career path
- We offer an attractive and performance-based remuneration
- We provide the benefits of a modern company
- We will support your development needs with tailored, individual trainings