Datastore AG is a value-added distributor specializing in data center and cybersecurity- technologies. Datastore AG supports its customers and partners with products from leading manufacturers and offers complete solutions from a single source for its customers. Consulting, installation, support and training round off Datastore AG's service offering.
To strengthen our committed team in Gland, we are looking for a dynamic and service-minded individual.
Your main tasks include the following activities:
- Main contact person for selected manufacturers in the security area
- Creation and implementation of business and growth plans for selected manufacturers and strategic business partners.
- Strengthening the level of awareness of Datastore AG. Representing and positioning the Datastore AG value add proposition (utilization of cross- & up-selling potential).
- Proactive identification and qualification of new customer projects
- Support in customer projects and responsible for the sales process (consulting, proposal preparation until contract conclusion)
- Conduct regular planning and review meetings
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Enjoy customer contacts, maintaining existing customer relationships and establishing new ones
- Excellent knowledge of French, good understanding of English, advantage in understanding German
- A high degree of independence, initiative and responsibility, as are the ability to work under pressure and discretion.
- High level of business understanding - you recognize commercial contexts and can work out solutions
- Extensive knowledge of security technologies, data center expertise an advantage
- Collaborative working style and high level of commitment to completing tasks
We offer you
- Exciting and varied tasks in an innovative and future-oriented IT service company (leader in the cybersecurity and data center environment)
- Very attractive employment conditions and above-average social benefits
- Open company culture and modern infrastructure
- Work in a dynamic and thriving environment
- Ongoing development and training
- Independent field of activity in which you can contribute and further develop your comprehensive professional knowledge