Saxo Bank is a leading online trading and investment specialist. The three specialized and fully Integrated trading platforms, the browser or mobile-based SaxoTraderGO and the downloadable SaxoTrader are available in over 20 languages. The Saxo Bank Group is headquartered in Copenhagen with offices throughout Europe, Asia, Middle East and Australia. For our team in Geneva or Zurich we are looking for a pro-active and communicative
Duties and responsibilities
- Support sales on due diligence and client onboarding tasks
- Assist new clients with account openings requests
- Help the sales team in acquiring new customers
- Support with administrative client questions
- Fluent in French, German and English in both spoken and written
- A first experience in banking, in particular sales or onboarding is a plus
- Highly customer oriented
- Keen interest in trading and financial market in general
- Excellent MS-Office skills and technical flair
- Service-oriented team player and an international mind set
- A variety of activities in an international environment.
- Flexible working hours (with assignments from Monday to Friday)
We are looking forward to your complete application documents via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Katharina Albrecht, +41 44 210 36 20.