You will be part of a small team with direct exposure to decision makers. In this role you will liaise with the local finance manager on a regular basis and provide accurate and useful financial information to support the business. You will be working with two operative companies and one holding in Switzerland.
Our client is a well-established player within the medical devices industry, based in the area of Zürich, together we are looking for someone to join their entrepreneurial team and become a pivotal member of the company.
- Maintaining General Ledger of group companies in Navision ERP
- Monthly financial reporting in accordance with Swiss GAP
- Periodical reconciliation of accounts
- Processing the accounts-payable and accounts-receivable accounting and ensuring an efficient creditor and debtor management
- Preparing periodic VAT declarations and Intrastat reports
- Prepare year-end income tax return
- Contact person for our internal and external auditors
- Supporting the team in checking travel expenses and booking of vendor invoices.
- Pro-active monitoring and controlling of outstanding invoices and critical accounts
- Performing intercompany reconciliations
* Certified Accountant or equivalent degree in Finance
* Navision ERP knowledge
* Proven track record working in a dynamic and demanding environment, ideally with international groups
* Strong in German and English both spoken and written is a necessity for this role
* Strong IT skills, experience of process digitalisation withing finance is a merit
* Strong analytical skills and ability to create / improve financial processes
* Enthusiastic self-starter with a "can do" attitude
We are looking for someone who is hands-on and not afraid to go into details, a quick thinker, and someone who has a finance business partner mentality.
You need to be independent and comfortable to work in a fast paced and challenging environment with tight deadlines. As finance function in the company is facing intense digitalisation phase, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to be part of creating a modern finance department.