responsAbility Investments AG is a leading impact asset manager specializing in private market investments across three investment themes to directly contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Financial Inclusion, to finance the growth of Micro & SMEs; Climate Finance, to contribute to a net zero pathway; and Sustainable Food, to sustainably feed an ever-growing population. All responsAbility investment solutions target specific measurable impact alongside market returns. They all meet the criteria under Article 9 of the EU Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR). Since 2022 responsAbility is part of M&G plc, the international savings, and investments business, and contributes to enhancing M&G’s capabilities in impact investing.
responsAbility is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment is to provide you with the best possible recruitment experience along with a neutral assessment of your CV and application. Your skill set, education and experience are what we focus on. We therefore kindly ask you to support us on this matter by refraining from putting any personal details (such as picture, gender, marital status etc.) on your CV or motivation letter.
For our Sales department we are looking for an additional, motivated new colleague in the role of a
In this role you will be able to demonstrate and expand your passion for impact investing on the German market.
Your Main Tasks
- Increase product visibility and market presence of responsAbility among others by expanding the local network through in line with the defined fundraising targets
- Define together with the Head of Sales the sales strategy in the German market by focusing on the various types of o investors such as retail banks, private banks, pension funds, consultants, insurance companies and family offices and transfer the goals successfully into practice
- Focus on fundraising for our products and initiatives fit for the German market
- Contribute to the development of new products in line with investor’s needs by driving the impact narrative
- Take responsibility of existing relationships with the goal to maintain and foster the relevant investments
- Contribute to the defined fundraising targets
- Identify and engage with prospective investors
Your Experience and Skills
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role with a proven track record in wholesale and/or institutional fund raising in Germany
- Experience with fundraising for fixed income products and/or private market products
- Know-how of the German market, a proven relevant network and familiarity with the German regulatory and reporting environment
- Motivated to work independently, with the ability to take initiative and cooperate with internal and external stakeholders
- Open minded, driven individual who operates easily in a highly multicultural environment
- Strong negotiating skills and excellent communicator in German and English
- Well organized and able to manage a range of existing and prospective investors, covering a range of products
- Passion for sustainability topics, and specifically impact investing
- Ability to travel as needed for business development
An exciting job, located in the city of Zurich, with plenty of room for personal initiative and within a multicultural, future-oriented environment, awaits you.
For any questions, please contact Esther Fröhlich.