Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
The Value Creation Services team is looking to hire a Manager for our Zurich/Geneva office.You will be a professional, talented individual with a passion for identifying and creating tangible bottom line value for clients.
As part of our Restructuring, Integration & Separation Advisory team ("RISA") you will have the opportunity to grow our value creation capability that focuses on unlocking the maximum value from transformational M&A, performance & asset optimisation engagements and operational turnarounds.
Our team offers a unique opportunity and enriching learning curve - we have a highly talented group of professionals that are fluent in establishing value enhancing strategies, but can quickly shift into operational application where it matters most. We help clients rapidly define their value thesis with a quantified impact, but our focus is on making it real and executable for them and their stakeholders. The team consists of profiles with experience across strategy, operational advisory, corporate roles and experts with deep knowledge across Commercial, R&D and Operations. This blend of experience with a hands-on attitude is what differentiates us and allows us to make a tangible impact that matters to our clients.
You will be working with CEOs, top management teams, mergers & acquisitions, and private equity professionals to identify and deliver value in both deal and non-deal environments. You will be integral to this by helping to shape thinking and solving critical performance issues, whilst bringing together the full breadth of the firm's capabilities to enhance the client's potential.
Being part of our team you will receive a superior level of coaching, support and learning experiences to be successful, grow your skills and meet the needs of our clients.
How you can make an impact:
- Support the Partner / Director / Senior Manager community in business development activities, including research, thought leadership, people development and coaching
- day to day management of the entire project lifecycle: Business Development, Risk & Quality, Client Business Diagnostic, Solution Design, Implementation and Value Delivery
- oversee and guide teams on operational and financial analysis, baselining and ensuring quality assurance of the analysis conducted in deliverables
- Oversee the report storyline, executive messaging, opportunities prioritisation and quantification and quality assurance of the findings.
- Communicate views and insights (both in writing and verbally) in an effective and compelling manner to clients and your Deloitte colleagues. Influence management teams to improve their business by providing practical and operational value creation advice using supporting evidence compiled from interviews, data analysis, baselines, and external comparators
Who are we looking for:
Professional and soft skills:
- Team leader and player with a motivated and enthusiastic attitude towards dealing with people, ambiguity, and complexity
- Sense of humility and initiative to roll-up sleeves, get involved, and coach the team
- Eager to build relationships internally across the Deloitte network
- Minimum of 6 years in relevant professional experience and in managing projects
- You have demonstrated ability from previous work to lead engagements with operational transformations and productivity improvements
- This role is available for part-time 50-80% work pattern
You will have relevant experience in at least two of following areas:
- Financial Modelling
- Synergy assessments (across the value chain)
- Sales Effectiveness & Marketing, and Revenue Growth
- Procurement, Supply chain, Manufacturing and Logistics Management
- Cost reduction
- Asset Efficiency, Liquidity and Working Capital Management
- English is Mandatory
- German and/or French is a plus
Join our international teams and be part of the unique Deloitte culture. We value our entrepreneurial spirit and live diversity: you'll work along like-minded colleagues from over 20 nations who all share the same drive and enthusiasm required to make some of Switzerland's most complex M&A deals work.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.Requisition code: 6978