At nemensis ag, we have connected thousands of applicants with their dream job and given them the opportunity to develop or re-enter the job market. For our client, an international pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking for an Associate Scientist (f/m/d).
As an Associate Scientist, you will be responsible for performing physical/chemical testing and quality control of development biotech drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP) in collaboration with members of the in-house and cross-functional team in a cGMP environment.
- Perform and document physical/chemical experiments (including pH, HPLC or CE, UV) in a cGMP environment.
- Tackle simple problems. Recognise and communicate complex problems.
- Inform and assist with deviations and unexpected results.
- Archive batch records.
- Master or Bachelor of Science degree or education in industry (or equivalent technical education) with 3 years of relevant experience in industry.
- At least 2 years of experience in quality control in a GMP environment.
- Good technical knowledge of analytical separation
- Sufficient knowledge of software and computer tools
- Good command of English (oral and written), German is a plus
At nemensis ag you are always welcome with your personality, your ambitions and your professional experience. Share your expertise with us and apply now!