Numab Therapeutics AG is an evolving, innovative Swiss biotech company based in Wädenswil. We focus on the discovery and development of novel, antibody fragment-based therapeutics with an emphasis on immuno-oncology. With our breakthrough antibody-discovery and multi-specifics engineering platform, we are committed to the development of differentiated therapeutics with a focus on oncology and inflammatory diseases.
To develop Numab’s growing proprietary therapeutic pipeline we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual for a role as Research Associate/Technician within our Formulation and Analytics team.
In this multi-facetted position, you will contribute to drive Numab’s projects towards development and the clinic. You will be responsible for the development, execution and evaluation of biophysical methods, protein analytics and formulation screens to characterize our lead molecules using state of the art equipment.
- In depth characterization of our scFv and multispecific molecules by various techniques, e.g. LC, DLS, nanoDSF, and gel electrophoresis
- Execution of analytics of our in-process-control samples as well samples of stability studies
- Evaluation of the analytical data and preparation of analytical reports for internal and external communication
- Development and implementation of biophysical methods and related data evaluation
- Preparations of protocols for analytical/biophysical methods to ensure data precision and comparability
- Planning and setup of forced degradation studies and formulation screens
- Supporting the CMC group in downstream processing campaigns
Ideal candidates will have
- Completed apprenticeship as laboratory technician or a higher education in biology, (bio-)chemistry or pharmaceutical sciences, preferably with industry experience in the development of protein therapeutics
- Hands-on experience of (U)HPLC systems including analytical SEC, HIC, IEX and/or RP
- Good working knowledge in DLS, nanoDSF, and other biophysical methods
- Experience in formulation development is a plus
- Skilled in reporting, interpretation, and documentation of scientific results
- Accurate and team-oriented work style as well as a high sense of quality
- Refined computer user skills (Windows, MS Office) and communication skills
Are you looking for an inspiring, entrepreneurial atmosphere and want to be part of a dynamic team where your contributions are both essential and valued? We are looking for skilled people who are eager to make an impact. We are offering a permanent position in an innovative environment as well as a competitive compensation package including a participation in the company.
We are looking forward to receiving your application with reference number NB067 to email@example.com.