Ewellix is a global innovator and manufacturer of Linear Motion and Actuation solutions used in industrial automation, automotive assembly, medical applications and mobile machinery. The Ewellix Group consists of 16 sales units and nine factories. External net sales are approximately 2.3 SEK billion and we employ around 1200 people. Ewellix is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden and is owned by Triton Partners.
We are currently looking for a
What you will do
In this role you will contribute to the company’s overall goals and strategy by:
- Implementing and improving the usage of PLM and CAD Tools
- Driving standardization of work, components, tools and reporting across the global product development organization. This includes:
- Drive standardization across the PD organization and factories
- Implement common engineering tools (Product Life Cycle management, Project Data Management, Knowledge tools, engineering calculation tools etc.)
- Create a knowledge management tools that allow engineers to effectively reuse components across the organization
- Drive the PD related continuous improvement activities
- Coordinate Product Development Process related activities such as project gating and reporting
- Define Scrum related procedures and support project leaders in utilizing scrum so that they get the full benefit from the methodology
- Support the PD Director with PD related administration tasks
- Coopering with PD managers, Team leads and Factories across the globe
Who you are
To be successful in this role you need the following qualification:
- Technical degree
- 5+ years of experience with CAD systems
- Good project management skills
- Excellent technical aptitude and communication skills
We offer a challenging and multifaceted position within an international work environment as well as the personal development opportunities of a multinational group.
The position reports to the Global Manager Product Development and is located in Liestal.
If you are interested, please send your application with extended CV in English to: