CARBOGEN AMCIS AG is a leading service provider in the area of product and process development, including the commercial production of active ingredients for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. We have 4 facilities across Switzerland (Aarau, Hunzenschwil, Bubendorf and Vionnaz) as well as locations in Riom (FR), Manchester (UK), Shanghai (CN) and Veenendaal (NL).
Our entrepreneurial success is based on the high professional and personal competence of our employees.
We offer you a new challenge in the ADC/Bioconjugation department at our site in Bubendorf starting as soon as possible as:
- Plan and perform the laboratory-scale bioconjugation reactions and related process development activities
- Perform regular inspection and maintenance of cleanroom and associated equipment
- Implement standard operating procedures (SOPs) for cleanroom operations
- Support regular cleanroom environmental microbiological/particle monitoring and ensure they are within specified ranges
- Manage inventory and ordering of supplies, including cleaning agents, disinfectants, and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the cleanroom and associated equipment
- Maintain documentation and records related to cleanroom operations
- Support GMP drug substance (DS) batch production, according to GMP guidelines
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree (or equivalent) in science, chemistry, biochemistry, biology, pharmaceutical engineering or related field
- Hands-on or good understanding of the fundamental aspects of bioconjugation process or protein chemistry/biopolymer chemistry
- Hands-on or good understanding of the basic analytical methods required for supporting bioconjugate manufacture and characterization (SE and IEX chromatography, UV/Vis protein concentration, CE and CE-SDS, ELISA concepts, LC-MS etc.)
- Experience in working in GMP environment is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated team player, possess strong communication skills, and able to prioritize and execute on multiple duties
- Proficiency or ability to fluently communicate in English and German is a requirement
- A dynamic and intellectually stimulating work environment with high-quality infrastructure
- Interesting possibilities to develop your professional skills
- Flexible working hours for a 40-hour week
- At least 5 weeks of vacation
- Participation in childcare costs
- Travel insurance for private travels
- Private insurance in the event of an accident
- 13th monthly salary is paid out without any social benefits deductions, in addition there is a profit sharing in a successful business year
We are looking forward to getting your application!
For further information please contact Mr Luca Mannocci, Manager ADC under +41 58 909 08 01.