SCOR, the 4th largest reinsurer in the world, provides insurance companies with a diversified and innovative range of solutions and services to control and manage risk. Using its experience and expertise, "The Art & Science of Risk", SCOR provides cutting-edge financial solutions, analytics tools and services in all areas related to risk - in Life & Health insurance as well as in P&C insurance.Our specialist teams operate in over 120 countries, developing value added and innovative products and services and making long-term commitments to their clients, namely insurers and large corporations.
SCOR's aim, as an independent global reinsurance company, is to develop its Life and P&C business lines, to provide its clients with a broad range of innovative reinsurance solutions and to pursue an underwriting policy founded on profitability, supported by effective risk management and a prudent investment policy, in order to offer its clients an optimum level of security, to create value for its shareholders, and to contribute to the welfare and resilience of Society by helping to protect insureds against the risks they face.
Senior Risk Modeller
SCOR Zurich offers a Senior Risk Modeller position for a Graduate of a quantitative discipline (e.g., Actuarial Science, Math, Physics, Quantitative Finance, etc.) and preferably fully qualified member of a globally recognized actuarial association.
Become part of a dynamic, international, and fast-paced environment and join us in Zurich as our next
Senior Risk Modeller - Risk Reporting and Analysis
We are looking for highly qualified, motivated, and enthusiastic expert, interested to work in and contribute to our Risk Reporting and Analysis team within the Risk Modelling department.
The team is in charge of producing, analysing and reporting the capital results from SCOR's Internal Model for Group and local entities. In your role as a Senior Risk Modeller, you will contribute to provide and improve Solvency II internal model related risk reports, analytics and advisory. You will further develop the use cases of the internal model in various areas for senior and executive management decision, e.g., risk monitoring, liquidity, capital allocation, while closely cooperating and interacting with other departments.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in actuarial/risk reporting and analysis function in (re)insurance
- Above average University Degree (Master, PhD) in Actuarial Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, Quantitative Finance or similar discipline
- Strong knowledge of the Solvency II or SST framework and of Internal Models
- Proficiency with MS Excel and previous knowledge of programming languages (e.g., Python)
- Strong conceptual and analytical capabilities plus being able to approach tasks consistently, goal-oriented and independently
- Excellent communication skills and command in English (fluency in either French or German is a plus)
- Open mind-set, team player attitude and appetite for continuous learning and achievements in an international context
- Ability and drive to move things forward
Are you ready for an exciting step in your career within a dynamic international environment, in a fast-paced and expanding company offering an open corporate culture? Please upload your CV and cover letter here.