Writing the future. Together. Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.Leading banks and wealth managers in all major…
IT Service Desk Agent
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
To expand the Avaloq Global IT Service Desk team in Lugano-Bioggio, we are looking for a committed andskilled Service Desk Agent.Due to the Avaloq internationalization strategy, the Service Desk team must cover all locations globally. Therefore, we are looking for a competent, responsible and independent person who helps make this expansion a success. This requires close cooperation with all Avaloq IT team members and users worldwide.As a Service Desk Agent, you take over demanding duties in all Workplace domain areas from incident analysisto resolution.
- Ensure a qualitative and efficient 1st and 2nd Level Service Desk Support for Avaloq employees on all Avaloq global locations
- Assist internal users on various technical issues via ticketing tool, phone, and on-site presence
- Perform a progressive incident analysis and ticket dispatching
- Provide support with the technical organization of meeting rooms
- Handle IT service requests and manage request fulfillment process
- Develop and maintain document systems, procedures and processes
What you need
- Successfully completed IT education or a comparable qualification
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is a must criterion
- At least 3-4 years of work experience in providing 1st and 2nd level IT support in an international organization are expected
- Proven experience with various Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems
- Very good competences in Office 365 (e.g. Skype for Business, Outlook, etc.)
- Service oriented mentality with high sense of initiative and responsibility
- Dynamic, pro-active personality
- Passion to learn and develop new skills
- Structured and goal-oriented working method
You will get extra points for the following
- Solid understanding of ITIL Incident Management best practices
- Knowledge of Italian, German and/or French
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Place of work
Don’t be shy – apply!
Avaloq Evolution AG
Frau Manuela Fera