Analytical Laboratory Expert (m/f) 100%
We are supporting our client, an international pharmaceutical company in the northwest region of Switzerland, for a project until end of November 2018.
What the company offers you:
- Company easily reachable with car and public transportation
- Gross salary rate of up to 39 CHF/h. depending on age and experience (inclusive holidays, bank holidays and 13th salary)
- To perform analyses of drug products and substances using HPLC, UHPLC, GC, titration, stability testing, etc.
- To evaluate and document results in a GMP regulated environment
- To support in method development and validation as well as method transfer to production sites and CROs
- To keep track of materials usage in the laboratory and support in laboratory maintenance
- To contribute to knowledge transfer and compilation of new laboratory procedures, reports, SOPs, etc.
- Apprenticeship as a chemical lab technician, BSc. or MSc. in Chemistry, Biochemistry or similar
- At least 1-2 years experience in a regulated environment with focus analytical Chemistry: HPLC, UHPLC, GC, titration, etc.
- Fluent written and spoken English; German is an advantage
Welcome to nemensis!
We are looking forward to getting to know you.