Banking Operations Specialist
Banking Operations Specialist #160775Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time (FT) | Corporate
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich,
Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over
150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our
clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work,
we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development
opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and
communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- A fast paced role with responsibility for reviewing, checking, processing and investigating messages flagged due to
a possible sanctions or risk background with a focus around flagged SWIFT, SIC and SEPA messages
- Investigating and clarifying sanctions relevant cases with respective partners and supervising those investigations,
including monitoring critical issues to responsible parties
- Review and adapt processes to the changing clients needs and market practices as well as to the evolving regulatory
framework, including performing reviews on a yearly basis (e.g. Global Minimum Standard) to ensure correctness of
- Support as an SME in sanction filter projects or related Credit Suisse internal projects and providing expertise as
a global competence centre (e.g. to international offices)
- Reviewing relevant internal policies and current sanction lists and their impact on banking transactions and
- Ensure processes in order to adhere to legal and compliance requirements are reviewed
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firms D&I ambition which
is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Banking/commercial education or equivalent
- Confirmed experience in Banking and Finance (ideally in Sanctions Handling and Messaging)
- You pay high attention to details, are results-oriented , used to working independently and have an excellent
customer service orientation
- Flexibility to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy and the passion to become a valuable
member of our diverse team
- You are a dedicated problem solver with an outgoing personality and have the desire to balance priorities and tasks
in a hectic environment
- Profound knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Your outstanding communication skills in both German and English allow you to partner closely with Compliance,
Relationship Managers, and specialist units
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all
aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and
can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
*LI-CSJOB* *jobsch*Ms. S. Burgherr would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global
marketplace and drives our success.