Do you want to work in a team designed from the ground up to deliver applied innovation in record speeds? Do you want to develop deep learning technologies that support users in publishing better content, deliver more personalized user experiences and streamline matching and search systems? Are you excited about the opportunity to have a tangible impact on an entire working population, both job seekers and employers alike? Well then you have come to the very right place!
For the application of modern machine learning techniques to complex NLP problems the Spotted R&D team is looking for an exceptionally experienced and creative engineer / scientist. In a small interdisciplinary Scrum team you will apply state-of-the-art deep learning methods to real-world problems, process large amounts of data and deploy production quality models at scale.
Applied Machine Learning Engineer m/f/d
Zürich | 100%
- Research, conception, design and implementation of mission-critical ML & AI solutions (analysis, architecture, design, implementation & deployment of end-to-end systems)
- Design and implementation of data acquisition, ingestion, validation, transformation, augmentation and visualization pipelines
- Close cooperation with the engineering team for the implementation, deployment and maintenance of ML pipelines
- Investigating new approaches and evaluating new technologies and tools
- Support the Engineering team in various engineering tasks
Who you are:
- Master's / PhD in Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent work experience
- Practical experience in machine learning technologies related to NLP for tasks such as Embeddings, Named Entity Recognition, Classification, Taxonomies Construction, Sentiment Analysis, Text Similarity and Predictive Modelling
- Hands-on experience with ML toolkits such as Gorgonia, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch etc.
- Experience in general purpose programming languages like Golang, Java, C/C++ or Python
- Exceptional ability to autodidact and heuristic practice
- English: fluent in speech and writing, German or French would be a plus
What we offer you:
- A collaboration with flat hierarchies in a small interdisciplinary team of experts, reporting directly to the CTO, with the task of achieving a 10-fold impact on our business through technology and product innovation
- A young and dynamic start-up environment with a wide range of liberties and plenty of room for innovative ideas
- A friendly team of bikers, gamers and travelers who come to work every day because they love what they do
- If you are the right teammate we are happy to meet your needs ?
Spotted is an internal spinoff at JobCloud with the goal to "spot" the right candidate for the right job. The team is a product of our best and brightest minds, employing agile methodologies and cutting edge technologies to deliver a modern and smooth user experiences to anyone who's ready to be spotted.
Frau Lianna Müller
+41 44 254 69 65