Tax - Corporate Tax - (Assistant) Manager- Geneva (80-100%)
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Tax Team is looking for you!
Our Corporate Tax Team offers Swiss as well as international tax services, including tax due diligence, tax structuring and SPA review services, for our clients acting as financial or strategic investors. Moreover, our team also serves private wealth client and is in charge of assisting our clients in their Management Equity Plan and funds analysis. Are you interested to lead a very motivated, young team of tax professionals? Then we're the right company for you.
The Corporate Tax Team is integrated in the group of specialists from all service lines, be it transfer pricing, VAT, legal and customs that offer our national as well as international clients advice on all kinds of tax questions. They collaborate closely with other teams within Tax& Legal and other business lines.
As an (Assistant) Manager you are managing engagements which mainly includes having the responsibility for one team of specialists, being responsible for the high quality work delivered to our clients, being the contact person for client's key stakeholders and being responsible for the development of our team members.
What you can expect from us
- You will lead and coordinate local as well as international tax due diligence and tax structuring projects
- You will advise our clients from various sectors on complex tax issues
- You will provide tax advice on business reorganisations (such as IP migrations, changes in supply chain, headquarter relocations, etc.)
- You will assist our clients in structuring and ruling their plans
- You will assist wealthy individual in their tax affairs and relocation
- Our various projects involve working in a cross-divisional as well as international teams
- We offer you exciting career opportunities as well as a broad tax and management training programme
- Very competitive remuneration
- You will join our motivated, multicultural Corporate Tax team in Geneva
- You have obtained the Swiss tax expert diploma or equivalent Swiss tax education or are currently enrolled in the education.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master in a relevant field (e.g.business, economics, law)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in providing corporate tax consulting services to international clients
- You are a reliable team player and have experience managing staff or have recently taken over responsibility.
- You have a good network in the Swiss market and are able to build customer relationships.
- You communicate confidently in French and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.