The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Flight Operations Team in Zurich we are currently recruiting for a
Crew Coordination Administrator
The role as Crew Coordination Administrator includes assisting in the acquisition of pilots, organizing assessments and onboarding of new employees. Furthermore, this function is responsible for mission and training planning for the flight crew, in addition to other administrative tasks.
- Update and maintain operational systems with flight crew relevant documents
- Create daily, weekly and monthly statistics and reports internally and for our customers
- Monitor medicals (EASA, FAA and other authorities), visa expirations, training certificates and updating records in different databases
- Monitor and organize visa arrangements for international flight crew members
- Support flight crew members on special requests such as work confirmation & travel support letters or similar
- Organize uniforms for flight crew members including worldwide shipping
- Monitor and organize flight crew validations from different authorities
- Assist with onboarding of new flight crew members and contractors
- Maintain documents, create tests and publish relevant notifications on our crew information system
- Issue and track monthly as well as yearly invoices
- Support with organization and setup of recurrent ground courses as well as company Introduction
- Track and monitor flight crew members training qualifications and landing currency
- Support crew recruitment and training administration tasks
- Commercial Apprenticeship or equivalent with relevant work experience
- Experience in civil aviation environment is an advantage
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Additional foreign languages are of advantage
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Precise working method
- Willingness to adapt and react to quickly changing operational environment
- Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously
- Excellent team spirit with ability to work independently
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).
Jet Aviation AG
Ms Christa Walker