Fides Treasury Services AG, is an international leader in multibank connectivity, payments and transaction communication. Our mission is to connect thousands of businesses worldwide with over 13,000 banks and payment providers and provide them with effective cash and liquidity management solutions.
If you are interested in a career with a company with a strong global presence and a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, then Fides is the right place for you. We are looking for committed employees who would like to strengthen our team and help realize our vision.
- Generate new business leads through various sales activities, including cold calling, email campaigns, and networking.
- Conduct high-level conversations with executives and decision-makers in treasury, finance and AP departments to understand their business needs and present Fides’ industry leading bank connectivity solution
- Deliver effective product demonstrations to potential customers, showcasing the features and benefits of our solutions
- Manage multiple concurrent sales opportunities, prioritizing and organizing efforts to maximize success
- Work with Head of US Sales and the marketing team to devise and execute lead-generation programs to drive new business growth
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project and marketing, to drive new product adoption and customer retention at Fides
- Accurately forecast and track sales pipeline and revenue
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- 5+ years of sales experience in the financial technology or fintech industry, strong new-logo sales hunter skills, with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets in a customer facing role
- University degree
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent product demonstration skills, with the ability to effectively articulate the value proposition of our solutions
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent sales opportunities, prioritizing and organizing efforts to maximize success
- Attend relevant trade shows
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and develop new sales strategies to achieve business goals
- Prior experience in treasury, cash management or payments desirable
Your future colleagues
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, exciting and international corporate environment? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for motivated and talented employees who want to develop personally and professionally. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to fully utilize your skills and work in a collegial environment with a motivated team. We offer attractive employment conditions with the option to work from home and focus on diversity and inclusion (D&I).
This is an exciting opportunity to join Fides as we expand into the Americas and play a key role in our global sales efforts. If you have a passion for sales and a drive to succeed, we’d love to hear from you!