Software Engineer for Mapping Tool Development 100%
We are currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer for a development project to create a Mapping Tool for our enterprise level customer in Zurich.
• Analyze the expectations from a software development perspective so that the most suitable solution is designed and implemented (it is not about specification writing!)
• Development tasks for the creation of a mapping tool for data models
• Implementation tasks
• University degree in computer science or comparable field of engineering
• Several years of experience in Object Oriented and functional programming
• Several years of experience in Kotlin (advantage) and/or Scala/Java
• Experience in the Eclipse EMF / Epsilon mapping framework would be advantageous, but it's not mandatory
• Good understanding of data modeling concepts would be helpful
• Proven to work independently with analytical, structured and networked thinking
• Project experience on enterprise level
• English - business fluent (written and spoken)
• German - nice to have
Reference No.: 920408RF
Role: Software Engineer Mapping Tool Development
Industry: Financial Services
Duration: 5 months (option to extend)
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.