International Sales Manager Chocolate & Coffee
01.08.2021 or by agreement
Are you ready for the next challenge? Have you professional experience in technology-based industries, processing or plant engineering? The Chocolate & Coffee Team - is looking forward to meeting you!
- Achieve the sales targets of the entire business unit portfolio in the market area assigned
- Build trusting customer relationships by supporting and consulting them in technical, technological, and business matters
- Assign 2-3 global Key Account Managements
- Develop customer-specific quotation concepts with the involvement of internal and external experts
- Assure complete information transfer between the relevant departments involved (Quotation, Engineering, Technology, Design, etc.)
- Manage, coach, train and develop the local sales and service organizations for successful market and business development
- Develop global and regional sales concepts and sales strategies
- Establish appropriate local market intelligence (market potential, competitors’ activities, customers’ behavior, etc.)
- Establish and use appropriate reporting tools. (e.g. CRM)
- Develope and implement marketing concepts together with the marketing department
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in international sales of capital goods, preferably in one of the following fields: technology-based industries, processing or plant engineering.
- Advanced technical degree with further commercial education (e.g. master of mechanical/electrical engineering, master of food technology, FH, HF etc.)
- Open and out-reaching personality, winning and self-confident appearance
- Results-focused and entrepreneurial and record of quantitative accomplishment in sales
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, with good intercultural awareness
- Organized work style, setting priorities, high flexibility and stress management capabilities
- Readiness to travel extensively (approx. 30-50%, out of Switzerland)
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Good knowledge of any additional language
- Career and personal development, Cross-cultural working environment, Parking area, Good connections with public transport, Employee benefits and discounts
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Questions? We’re happy to help!