With 1500 employees from more than 30 countries and cultures working at 14 sites, Skyguide provides air traffic control services for Switzerland and parts of neighbouring countries. In 2020, Skyguide safely and efficiently guided around 0.5 million (in previous years around 1.3 million) civil and military aircraft through the busiest airspace in Europe. Why not join our team? We are looking for:
Do you want to be an actor of this journey and add real value to our internal and external stakeholders?
As part of the Safety Services team, you will accomplish the entire operational analysis in case of an incident or accident.
As a key contact point and expert, you will assure the transmission to the concerned organs.
The Safety Occurrence Investigator works in collaboration with the Swiss Accident Investigation Board (STSB) and the Federal Office of Civil Aviation (FOCA). To secure further.
- Handling of Operational Internal Reports, Safety Improvement Reports and Comparison Analysis & Statistics Tool for Alerts
- Collect, analyze and archive recorded safety data. Update of database
- Creating timelines and transcriptions if requested
- Provide support for safety investigations (internal and external)
- On-call availability for investigations in case of accidents or severe incidents (best effort)
- Case Reviews and Case Debriefings
- Work closely with managers, experts, and neighboring safety departments
- Promote and improve the safety culture in accordance with the departmental vision and corporate values
- University degree in aviation or Air Traffic Controller education with proven work experience or comparable training
- Sound knowledge of air navigation operations
- Effective Team player and good communication skills
- 2-5 years' experience in aviation is an asset
- Fluent in German or French and very good command in English
Location: Wangen b. Dübendorf or Geneva
When: 01.03.2023 (or according to agreement)
Working percentage: 80 - 100%