Our client is a modern and dynamic bank in Zurich with a focus on private banking in Switzerland, Europe and Asia is looking for a
Money Market and Investments;
- Keeping each Nostro Cash position and controlling them with daily report
- Funding for Loan and Security assets
- Placing Fiduciary deposits and time deposits for our customers
- Checking credit limits availability and planning allocations of fiduciary deposits
- Fix monthly overdraft rates and send to general administration, accounting department
Securities, derivatives (listed and OTC), Foreign Exchange and Precious Metals;
- Keeping the position of spot and forward foreign exchange transactions
- Seek prices on Forex rates on spots, forwards, and swaps from banking counterparts
- Placement and execution of orders from relationship managers and of limit orders as well as regular maintenance of these orders
- Placing and executing order on ETF, mutual funds, hedge funds and private equity investments
- Assist Head of Middle Office for implementation of regulations, procedures, and projects
- Respect all internal regulations and procedures and keep yourself informed about new updates
- Inform the Head Middle Office & Trading immediately of any event which could harm the reputation of the organization or which could lead to financial losses
- Overview correct charges and commissions or fees applied to customer transactions
- You have completed a banking apprenticeship or other appropriate training and have at least six years' experience in the middle office of a private bank.
- You are very familiar with money markets and investments, securities, derivatives, foreign exchange and precious metals as well as stock exchange trading.
- You have the ability to proactively identify problems and act in a solution-oriented manner.
- You are willing to live a high level of customer focus.
- You are a motivated, independent team player with a service-oriented personality.
- A perfect spoken and written German, very good English skills and a high IT affinity round off your profile.
Are you motivated to work professionally for institutional or private banking clients? Do you feel challenged by varied and novel tasks?
Do you want to successfully contribute all your middle office know-how? Then please send your application documents by e-mail to Beat Meier. He will be happy to provide you with additional information by telephone. We look forward to meeting you in person!