Associate Program - Client Advisor Wealth Management Desk Egypt Geneva
Are you a true networker who loves to talk to potential clients? Do you have a strong track record in advising and sales? Can you close a deal?
Then the Wealth Management Associate Program could be for you. The 18-month curriculum is designed to extend your skills, provide a unique experience in Wealth Management and establish a platform for accelerated career development in a client-facing role.
With the rank of an Authorized Officer, you will be provided with business theory off-the-job- that you may apply on-the-job in parallel to develop your book of clients.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be equipped with the necessary foundation to embark upon a rewarding career with UBS Global Wealth Management in one of our global locations.
We're looking for someone who can:
* develop into a successful Relationship Manager through our training program
* reaching (or preferably exceeding) the financial and educational targets set within the program
* build up a client book from your existing network of wealthy individuals in Egypt
* establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients
* continuously grow your network by referrals and by identifying new prospects
For the Client Advisor Wealth Management Desk Egypt, that is located in Carouge (Geneva), we are looking for a driven and ambitious personality that is keen to make a positive impact on our clients and UBS. At the same time, we will provide you an outstanding platform for your professional development while being part of a dynamic and experienced team.
Your experience and skills
* a MBA from a leading university / business school with a minimum of 4 years professional experience
* good understanding and strong interest in financial markets
* in depth market knowledge in Egypt with a convincing network of High Net Worth Individuals
* excellent interpersonal, communication and sales skills
* a networker and a skilled relationship builder at heart
* part of a club, alumni-network or involved with entrepreneurial activities
* a collaborative team player who is also independent enough to plan your own activities and put your business plan into action
* experience in Wealth Management services is welcome; though not required.
* fluent in English; additional Arabic language skills preferred
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS Business Solutions AG