IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is the main wholesale company within the Inter IKEA group. We are the owner of the goods in the distribution centers worldwide and are the buyer of goods delivered from suppliers globally and the main seller of goods to IKEA retail companies.
As People & Culture (P&C) function we want to be relevant, truly contribute and add value to the business development in a fast changing and challenging world, by attracting, recruiting and developing people who love to fulfill our vision, by enabling a foundation for a great people experience and by enabling people to lead based on our culture and values
About the job
In this role you contribute to great and consistent co-worker experience and secure operational excellence in implementing and maintaining P&C processes, working methods and local legal requirements. You are a partner to managers and co-workers and work in partnership with the relevant P&C leader to secure specific competence plans are translated into actions.
You will be:
- Responsible for providing a broad range end-to-end P&C services covering all aspects of the employer life cycle - from recruitment to exit
- To be the local P&C speaking partner for your business units and work in partnership with relevant P&C leaders and managers
- Support in attracting, recruiting and maintaining talents based on business needs
- Facilitate competence flow with an extra focus on global mobility
- Provide support to co-workers and managers for all people related questions
- Act as a cultural role model in ways that demonstrate the IKEA values
- Contribute to secure and verify P&C compliance with the labour laws and relevant regulations.
Is this the challenge for you?
We offer you a challenging, exciting and fun role where you will be an active and important part in making IKEA a great place to work!
- Good knowledge of Swiss employment legislations, labour market situations and trends
- Good knowledge of P&C processes and tools
- Good knowledge of people related approaches and strategies
- Good understanding of IKEA brand, Culture and Value
What we offer:
Are you passionate about people and have a strong belief in individuals' potential? Are you interested in working in a multi-cultural, diverse environment? Then we look forward to receiving your online application (motivation letter and CV) in English by November 22, 2020. Apply now via the "Apply" button.
For more information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Gabriela Zürcher, People & Culture Manager on +41 79 753 20 94.