The Pumps Equipment division specializes in pumping solutions specifically engineered for the processes of our customers. We provide pumps, agitators, compressors, grinders and screens developed through intensive research and development in fluid dynamics and advanced materials. We are a market leader in pumping solutions for water, oil and gas, power, chemicals and most industrial segments.
For our Pumps Equipment Controlling team at the Headquarter in Winterthur, we are looking for a
Financial Analyst (50-60%)
Your key duty is to support the Pumps Equipment controlling team in reporting and analyzing financial performance, providing financial insight for decision-making and supporting finance professionals in our subsidiaries around the world.
Your Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform monthly closing, consolidation and reporting tasks
- Prepare monthly presentation slides for management meetings
- Review and analyze reported financials of legal entities
- Support annual budget cycle
- Act as a contact point for the legal entities in all financial and reporting questions
- Optimize and develop controlling and reporting tools
- Perform ad hoc analyses
- Participate or lead projects related to Controlling topics
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- 4-6 years of solid work experience in controlling
- Profound knowledge of Excel (financial modelling) and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP ERP and a financial consolidation software would be an advantage
- Analytically strong person with excellent communication skills and high energy to drive for result
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision / good attention to detail
- Good command of English and German skills
- A team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure
A challenging role in an international and dynamic working environment. We are giving you the possibility to create innovative solutions and learn new skills. We will recognize you for your efforts and achievements and we provide opportunities for development and mobility.