Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let's talk today.
What will you do
The Enterprise SAP COE Sr. Solution Architect- PTC Solution Architecture will report to the Competency Manager- PTD/PTC Solution Architecture. You will be part of a team of Solution Architects in design & maintenance of an Enterprise SAP template for the Plan to deliver process area. The Enterprise SAP COE Sr. Solution Architect- PTC will work with business counterparts in delivering solutions based on best practices, business processes & SAP expertise.
The SAP landscape under the scope of this position would be multiple SAP instances in JCI globally.
How will you do it
* Design and maintenance of JCI Enterprise ERP Project to Close (PTC) Template according to business requirements and ensure its continued governance and evolution.
* Provides consultation to application owners, business partners and peer groups regarding long and short-range architecture solutions to meet business imperatives.
* Develops solutions and business case alternatives. Actively participates in complex design and technical discussions, and decision making processes.
* Collaborate and engage with counterparts across COE pillars such as Project Delivery, Tech Services, IT Operations and QA and Business Analytics to consistently deliver ERP application projects with a high level of quality and functionality that meets the business user's requirements.
* Provide expertise in SAP areas of Production Planning and integration with other third-party tools deployed in Johnson Controls to support the PTC business processes.
* Work with the Enterprise ERP Application Architect team & support functionality assessments for solutions in scope of the overall SAP ERP platform.
* Represent Global Products Global deployment leader role in the ERP Transformation Program
What we look for
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
* 5+ years of SAP implementation experience across multiple lifecycles of SAP ECC implementation and support for core PTC process (project systems)
* Project Creation, Status Management , Cost and Revenue Planning
* Project Commitment & Cost Tracking, Project Procurement
* Project Integration with SD, MM, PP, FICO, CO-PA, CATS, HR mini-master and Logistics Execution.
* System integration experience with Milestone Billing, Progress Analysis, Percentage of completion, Revenue Recognition and Logistics Execution for shipments
* Project scheduling using Project Systems and Workforce Planning integration for Resource Scheduling
* Project Settlement & Closure
* Project System integration experience with MRS (Multi Resource Scheduling) or 3rd party Resource Scheduling tool
* Excellent analytical and problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
* 3+ years of SAP S4 HANA implementation experience across lifecycle of SAP implementation
* Master's degree in related discipline preferred
* Experience in other modules like PP, MM, QM is a plus.
* Experience in strategic business initiatives in the SAP domain in
* Engaging business customers
* Managing customer expectations
* Driving Cost benefit analysis based on estimation models
* Developing Solution Deployment Roadmap
* Experienced with SAFe Agile DevOps delivery framework
At Johnson Controls, we believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
What we offer:
See Job Description