Team Leader Communication and Collaboration Services
- You have experience as a leader of a team of 8 to 15 people. You manage your team both in terms of workload (task- & project-management) and development (trainings, adopting new technologies).
- You know service management according to ITIL. You have a higher-education degree in computer science (HF/FH), a related field or comparable practical experience.
- You have practical experience in technologies such as: - Exchange Online - SharePoint Online - Microsoft Teams - Microsoft OneDrive for Business - Microsoft PowerPlatform (PowerApps, PowerAutomate and PowerBI) - Azure AD.
- You are familiar or have general understanding of technologies such as: - Google Workspace - HCL Notes - Information rights management.
- You have a "can do" attitude and welcome new challenges. You like working on multiple tasks in parallel and are ready to take on responsibility from day one. You're fluent (written and spoken) in English and German or French.
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and adapt, develop, grow and transform the future of our firm and industry? Then trust to go aheader with us.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.
Zürich / Lausanne
PwC, Avenue Giuseppe-Motta 50, 1211 Genève