Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 35 years, the company has provided expertise in Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defense & Naval, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Industrial & Consumer, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet and Finance & Public Sector.
Now part of Capgemini, Altran Group is the global digital transformation leader for industrial and tech companies with 250’000 consultants worldwide.
Follow your passion in a role where you will be exposed to the technologies and processes that leading global companies utilize, and join our innovative team as,
- Design, develop, and upgrade automated systems
- Contribute to the technical strategy for execution of Automation Projects on-site
- Responsible for reviewing work during design, construction and validation
- Plan projects and tasks for the team
- Prepare and present structured, comprehensive, detailed written reports
- Work closely with automation engineers to ensure deliverables are on time
- Designing, coding and testing DeltaV software changes identified during commissioning
- At least 5 years of experience in the delivery and management of Automation systems within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or Life Sciences.
- Extensive experience with DeltaV Batch Automation Experience.
- Experience with commissioning and start-up of control systems.
- Working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 industry standards.
- Fluent in English and German.
If your profile matches the requirements of the position, we will contact you within the next fifteen (15) days of submitting your application. Otherwise, please kindly consider that your application is unsuccessful.
Please note, that we only accept applicants with Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship or applicants with an existing and valid residence and work permit for Switzerland.
Altran is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities.
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects with over 250'000 consultants around the world and a Group revenue (Altran/CapGemini) of EUR. 17 Bn, the Altran Group is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D)
- In Switzerland, Altran employs more than 400 consultants and aims towards large growth with offices located in Zürich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.