My client, Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. Despite employing almost 14.000 people worldwide, it has remained a family company, and is proud of their close-knit working environment. There are always two sides to working with them – the professional and the personal. Together they add up to a more rewarding career, day in and day out.
To strengthen and ensure the future success of E+H International AG in Reinach/BL, I am looking for a young and dynamic Project Engineer.
The Project Engineer is responsible for the planning of the engineering and its coordination, including writing of proposals and documents, Factory Acceptance Tests, detail engineering and contract management.
The Project Engineer’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Project engineering (organization and coordination of Instrumen-tation projects)
• Supporting the various Endress+Hauser International Sales Channels
• Transformation of inquiries to quotes including clarification of the technical, commercial and export conditions with the necessary documents
• Creation of quotes in accordance with E+H regulations and active follow-up
• Project documentation and supervision of work in progress
• Handover of won projects to Project Administrator
• If requested: Factory Acceptance Tests in cooperation with auditor, detail engineering, contract management
• Bachelor in electrical or mechanical engineering with at least 3 years work experience
• Knowledge and experience in the execution of technical projects
• Experienced in quotations, export conditions and contract law
• Intercultural awareness and willingness to travel
• IT literacy (Office package is required, SAP and/or Salesforce.com are an advantage)
• Entrepreneurial thinking, result orientation and social competence
• Comfortable to work in a global organization and a cross-func-tional environment
• Excellent command of English language required
• Performance-oriented personality
If you feel capable to meet these demands, then please send your complete application to