As a Dairy Food Technologist in the Regional Innovation team, you will contribute to our business growth in demonstrating the use and benefit of our flavours in Dairy Applications. You will reactively work on customer briefs to support EAME markets, but also contribute to Regional Innovation projects.
We are looking for a knowledgeable dairy technologist for 6 months to start as early as possible located in Kemptthal, Zürich.
Sound interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you, like us, always aim to exceed customer needs, provide value and are experienced at building relationships.
- Project Management and Innovation: within the RI dairy team you will work on projects and implement new dairy technologies and support regional Marketing programs
- Evaluate and select flavours: you will select flavours for projects according to all relevant requirements (taste profile, legislation, technical suitability, costs); In a laboratory or industrial pilot environment, you will apply and evaluate flavours in state-ot-the-art dairy applications ; proactively monitor flavour performance and stability
- Maintain systems: you actively maintain the flavour performance data for the flavour portfolio through evaluation in finished product and capture of profiles
- Prioritize safety: you are going to maintain a safe, clean and organized lab environment in accordance with Safety policies and hold others accountable for following these guidelines
Are you someone who wants to shape your world? Who succeeds being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us.
- Bachelor’s Degree in food science/technology or similar education
- Practical experience in food manufacturing and flavour applications
- Used to working hands-on in a laboratoryand an industrial pilot environment
- Knowledge in nutrition is preferred but not a must
- Experienced in Microsoft Office based programs with emphasis on Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint and Word
- Experienced in presenting and communicating
- Proactive personality and strong in dealing with ambiguity
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), German is an asset (any other European language is an advantage)
- Sport and leisure club
- Company shop
- Staff restaurant
- Free parking slot
Givaudan is a global leading company in taste and wellbeing, fragrance and beauty. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, the Company has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. From a favourite drink to your daily meal, from prestige perfumes to cosmetics and laundry care, its creations inspire emotions and delight millions of consumers the world over. The company is committed to driving purpose-led, long-term growth while leading the way to improve happiness and health for people and nature. In the fiscal year 2019, the Company employed over 14,900 people worldwide and achieved sales of CHF 6.2 billion and a free cash flow of 12.7% of sales. Let’s imagine together on www.givaudan.com.