At nemensis ag, we connected thousands of applicants with their dream jobs and gave them the opportunity to develop or re-enter the job market. For our client, an international pharmaceutical company in Lucerne, we are in search for aQuality Management System Supporter.
Key collaborator working closely with site personnel and Clinical Supply QMS Redesign Team to ensure successful implementation of new QMS by assisting with project-specific tasks, including but not limited to, project management, document management, documentation review, technical editing, meeting coordination and facilitation, training, onboarding, and other administrative tasks.
- Work on Complaint Investigations
- Perform documentation review and technical editing to ensure consistency (e.g. language, formatting, etc.) within the Redesign Team and across the Clinical Supply network
- Serve as communication channel between global network site personnel
- Assist with site metrics collection / reporting and sharing of success stories / achievements
- Support development of the learning strategy for new and revised QMS topics, including access to the Learning Management System content and generation of reports, creation of training materials and communication of training requirements
- Support project management activities, optimization of communication strategy and change management strategy
- Management of document lifecycle (new or existing documents) and review/approval workflows
- Maintain electronic repository / communication mechanism (e.g. QMS SharePoint Site, Microsoft Teams)
- Serve as a change agent helping the Clinical Supply QMS Redesign Team drive culture change
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate scientific or business field of study or longtime education in this area
- Minimum of five 5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical or equivalent industry
- Strong technical knowledge, skills and experience in project and documentation management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills in German and English
- Experience in Microsoft tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams and Project is strongly recommended
- Experience directly related to the development of Quality Standards and core requirements for Market Supply and / or Clinical Supply
- Experience directly related to Quality Assurance, Quality Control, GMP regulations or pharmaceutical regulations
At nemensis ag you are always welcome with your personality, your ambitions and your professional experience. Share your expertise with us and apply now.