Our Client, an international company and market leader in the field of biochemistry, is searching for a Process Maintenance-Technician 100 %
- She/He has to follow all mandatory rules and procedures (GMP, HSE and other regulatories).
- She/He will perform preventive and corrective Maintenance reaching the right first time.
- She/He will be able to transfer knowledge to colleagues, document performed activities in CMMS, propose new improvement ideas, perform LOTO plans, fill JHAs, to
be on pikett and shift, to work closely with internal customers, raise event in trackwise.
Execute preventive and corrective maintenance
Ask for quotations and technical infos to vendors
Perform all mandatory trainings assigned to her/him
Be backup of Process Maintenance Engineer
- Technical degree, CFC or equivalent in technical fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Biotech/Pharma or chemical industries
- Fluent in English or German
- Good mechanical knowledge in process equipements(tanks, pumps, heat
This job add is made for you! Then do not hesitate to apply and upload or send your complete file to Benjamin Muheim: firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad (Schweiz) AG