In a world that's changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our 'North Star' guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
Our Consulting business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As part of our Enterprise Risk team in Consulting, you advise our clients how to successfully prepare themselves for the digital age. Based in our locations in Zurich and Basel, we support our clients in the consulting fields "Governance, Risk & Compliance", "Operational Risk Management", and "Regulatory Compliance & Quality". Join our professional, motivated team and support our client's transformations in governance, processes & methods, and technology on a domestic basis as well as on a global scale. You will assume responsibility for a diverse range of tasks:
- Consulting services for national and international clients in the Life Sciences sector from strategy to implementation, with a focus on risk management, internal controls, quality management, legal and regulatory compliance, medical and regulatory affairs, and pharmacovigilance
- Leading engagements in assessment, improvement, and transformation of these management systems, including process and control automation and digitalization, and the implementation of related IT applications
- Process documentation and improvement, risk assessment and mitigation of operational, compliance and quality risks, including the Life Sciences supplier network (CROs, CMOs)
- Mitigation of audit/inspection findings, including governance, process and technology related improvements
- Engagement management, coordination of multiple parallel engagements and motivation of your engagement teams
- Development of your team members both from a subject matter as well as a personal skills perspective
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Minimum of five to seven years professional experience, preferably in Risk Consulting, or in a multinational Life Sciences company, with a focus on risk management, compliance and/or quality management
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Engineering, Pharmacy, Biotechnology or a similar comparable degree
- Practical experience in Life Sciences and profound knowledge of the value chain, business process landscape, and regulatory environment
- Experience in providing managed services and outsourcing solutions to clients
- Analytical capabilities, attention to detail in your working style, leaders
hip skills and an empathic personality with clear target orientation and entrepreneurial thinking
- Global thinking and mobility and willingness to serve clients on a global basis
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably also German
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you'll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: BAS0003Q. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.