The position will evolve you to become an experienced and professional D2C data & operation, with a record of successful project delivery. The role entails the management, implementation and further development of Samsung Switzerland’s e-Store and Employee Purchase Program Store (short: EPP).
The main tasks are:
- Responsible for the management, implementation and further development of Samsung Switzerland’s e-store operational processes
- All data & KPI analysis and reporting (e.g. traffic Conversion rate, stock out, promotion progress status such as visiting, sell out and promotion ROI)
- Communication with headquarter in Korea, BI Team and Digital Marketing to support e-Store settings (Promotion, Sales, etc.)
- Responsible for Supply Chain-, Warehouse and Logistics Management related to Samsung Switzerland’s e-commerce Business incl. system master settings and administration
- Coordinate and manage communication throughout the whole D2C Business value chain (Factory, Warehouse, Local Logistic Partner and internal stakeholders)
- Responsible for Local W/H process management and monitoring (control tower) – stock level, security, pick & packing area, W/H service quality (in cooperation with local Logistics team)
- Strong coordination and collaboration with Samsung HQ, Global Operation Center, Factory, SELS and European HQ
- Process improvement project coordination and system integration
- Responsible for necessary system testing, project planning and data analysis
- Coordinate and perform ad hoc projects and analysis
- Acquire data and analyze results using statistical techniques, interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- End customer delivery status checking (Collaboration with Customer Service)
- Assist in preparing MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Power Point materials to be presented
Necessary Skills / Attributes
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable education
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in SCM related area (Logistics, SCM, Procurement, Biz innovation, Retail Management)
- Demonstrated ability to identify areas of process improvement and managing improvement projects
- Experience in Sales & Marketing, SCM or managing of an e-Store (e-commerce) is a plus
- Self-starter, highly motivated and strong mind under high pressure
- Very good knowledge of German and English, Korean would be a plus
In our pursuit of excellence, Samsung is continuously looking for dynamic individuals. Become a part of Samsung and let your potential soar. We are offering a dynamic and international working environment with many opportunities for career development. Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application in English.
For this position, we only consider direct applications.