Do you have an analytical mindset, are you precise and enjoy working with technical data? Then, we may have just the right opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU DO
- You handle approvals and Declarations of Conformities for customers and suppliers.
- You are the main contact person for external and internal partners and authorities for regulatory affairs.
- You develop and expand your network to various accredited laboratories, and you collaborate closely with internal departments.
- You provide product- and solution-trainings and advisory to internal stakeholders.
- You create and maintain different statistics and data sheets.
- You develop and manage technical documentation in accordance with current standards and requirements.
- You consistently analyze and improve processes and support process automation.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Polymer Technology or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position with a strong background in chemistry.
- Experience inhandlingof regulations and approvals.
- IT affinity in data analysis and Office365 applications.
- Strong understanding of legal matters and chemical compositions and ingredients.
- A technical background and knowledge of various industries would be of advantage.
- Fluent in English and German, any additional language is a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as resilience.
WHO YOU WORK FOR
We, as the Angst+Pfister Group, have been and still are a leading development and production partner for industrial components with a focus on innovation for over 100 years. As a global product and material specialist, we serve customers – especially in Europe and Asia – worldwide. Together with our customers, we develop and manufacture customized and innovative product solutions across different industries.
- A dynamic and international team
- A workplace near Zurich City with good public transportation connections, free parking, and our own cafeteria with a beautiful terrasse and great lunch menus
- Flat hierarchy and short decision paths
- Opportunities for further education
- Flexible working conditions
- Individual career opportunities
Does this job align with your experience? Then we want you as our next Approval and Regulatory Affairs Manager. Please send your full application with the reference «GE_APPROVAL» to Anca Felder at firstname.lastname@example.org.