Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Senior Unified Communication Engineer (w/m)
Country: LIE - Bendern
Category: Information Technology
The UC Engineer is responsible for the operations, support and implementation of the Unified Communications platform.
The infrastructure includes but is not limited to PBX, trade boards, UCC infrastructure, video conferencing systems and
voice recording. If you have experience in UCC and if you like to push initiatives forward, you should consider joining
the LGT IT team.
- Oversee, develop, plan and coordinate the IT security programs
- oversee the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems
- develop and implement strategies for improving the efficiency, reliability and performance of these systems
- Provide recommendations and implement changes to the Unified Communications network monitoring software; identify
enhancement opportunities to improve system availability and overall performance
- Perform basic to advanced level adds, moves, and changes for users and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve both user and application errors
- Perform server OS and application maintenance including patches and software upgrades
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology
- Understanding of network switching and routing as related to a Unified Communications and Voice over IP networks,
- Experience implementing and maintaining Unified Communications and Voice over IP in secure computing environments
(Microsoft, Cisco, Unify etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills, and ability to use tools like Wireshark, Splunk, and other means for analytic root
cause analytics Strong skills in voice collaboration and solid network expertise.
- Ability to define and maintain standard operating procedures and network diagrams for all Unified Communications
- Establish system administration standards, procedures and expectations as part of the deployment of new
infrastructure services, systems and technologies
- Advanced LAN and WAN QoS Knowledge
- Excellent client management resolution, problem solving, debugging troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and ability to take on responsibility
- Ability to work independently while also demonstrating a collaborative and collegial work style
We are looking forward to your online application.
LGT Financial Services AG
Telefon +423 235 15 55
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Bank AG