Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Description of the Position
Become a part of our young and dynamic team
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
Your tasks & responsibilities
* Project pre-analysis and breakdown into functional streams
* Requirements gathering
* Business specifications drafting
* Technical specifications drafting
* Coordination of execution work with development teams
* Test case preparation
* Active participation with release and test management teams in project or new features test campaigns
* Project reporting
* Strong analytical and logical mind-set
* Strong writing skills i.e. ability to describe complex problems in a simple manner
* Has practical knowledge of Excel/VBA and SQL
* Can convert business problems into IT solutions
* Has a degree in: engineering, economics or IT
* Has done an internship or has previous experience in financial software / banking industry
* Has good business knowledge of derivatives value chain. Exposure to structured products is a great plus
* Knowledge of Sophis is a plus
* Is persistent and is able to maintain continuity on project's momentum
* Is a self-starter, autonomous and proactive team-member
* Is a forward thinker and has a desire to learn and innovate
* Is fluent in English. Fluency in German and/or French is a plus
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on "Apply" to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.