With 43 different locations, the Harvey Nash Group is one of the world's leading IT personnel service providers and has been represented in Switzerland by Harvey Nash AG since 1996.
For one of our customers, a leading IT service provider/ telecommunications company in Switzerland base in Zurich/Bern, we are looking for a motivated Software Developer based in Bern from 12.09.2022 to 31.08.2023. Are you an employee with an affinity for technology and are you looking for an new exciting challenge to live the right work-life balance? You will find more information about the activities in the job description!
Employement type: temporary, 12 months (Option to extend or internalize)
Workload: 100% (Home office 80% possible)
Reference-ID Nr.: 80834
- Full stack development with a focus on backend (Java, Spring Boot, GraphQL, jOOQ, PostgreSQL)
- Our mission is to deliver a new generation state of the art frontend application where our B2B customers can access their bills and interactive analytics on their costs and communications.
- Participate in business analysis (technical focus) and architecture
Manage the CI/CD pipeline for the applications
- Monitor and operate the application in production
Skills must have:
- Bachelor of Science in informatics (not a must-have as we focus on the skills and experience)
- Strong Java programming experience, including Spring/Spring Boot and Maven (at least 3 years of experience)
- Strong SQL and relational database design experience, ideally with PostgreSQL (at least 3 years of experience)
- Baseline software engineering skills: git with PR-based workflow, CI/CD practices
- Experience with containers (We use Docker / other containers also okay) for application packaging (at least 1 year of experience)
- English min. B2, German or French would be an advantage
Skills nice to have:
- CI/CD experience with Jenkins
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Kafka and stream processing
Are you interested in this new opportunity? Then I'm looking forward to your CV!
If you have any questions, Andri Di Nardi is ready to give you the right answer! Tel-Nr. 044 296 88 55 !