SIX operates the infrastructure underpinning the Swiss financial sector and offers a comprehensive range of services around the world in the fields of securities trading and settlement, financial information and payment transactions.
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That's why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Senior Agile Test Manager
Are you ready to work at SIX? You want test-automation and code? Turn the impossible into reality? Square the circle? Yes? But this is not all this job offers. Do you want to work in a dynamic team in the area of Financial Information and ESG? Are you passionate about test automation and Java? Then, apply now and become part of our team. We are responsible for the SIX Regulatory Hub. Our dynamic team consist of more than 15 multicultural members and we work in a DevOps setup together since three years in the Financial Information area.
What You Will Do
- design, develop, and maintain automated test cases and reports
- apply the best agile practices of quality assurance related to test case management, defect management, regression testing, reporting, in an agile setup
- lead and work together with all release-train stakeholders from the C-IT and Financial Information department to deliver monthly software releases
- contribute to the implementation of our DevOps journey with CI/CD, cloud integration, scaling
What You Bring
- several years of focused experience in test and reliability engineering, including programming skills
- experience with large data-sets , ETL like systems, Splunk, the Atlassian toolset
- awareness of IT security and load-testing methods
- a strong knowledge of Java 8, Linux and Docker and may be scripting languages experience (Python, bash)
- a sound understanding of agile software development principles
- Very good level of English (verbal and written), German is a plus but not mandatory
If you have any questions, please call Philipp Röhl +41 58 399 85 43.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.