A Day in the Life
- Maintain and develop the TruClear? Solution business with existing and new customers;
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets in terms of revenues;
- Develop relationships with key centres, based on customized solutions that answer specific needs (Patient Pathway Optimization, Office Hysteroscopy setup etc);
- Train and educate all GYN hospital staff to support product adoption and ensuring positive surgical outcomes;
- Maintain and constantly acquire knowledge on new products incl. a strong understanding of the competitors, the gynecological market, sales tools e.g. SFDC and all required company business processes;
- Be the face of Medtronic for our key TruClear? Customers by pro-actively coordinating with functional teams to provide full account management support;
- Promote Medtronic's unique value, services and partnership positioning, together with health Economics & Reimbursement, and coordinate the definition and implementation of strategically aligned commercial initiatives, with both HCP's and non-clinical stakeholders;
- Identify tender opportunities early and put strategic plans in place to ensure successful and timely tender submissions. Drive account development & expansion after tenders are awarded;
- Develop and drive the regional GYN Health strategy in collaboration to gain market share, optimize pricing, and build long-term contractual agreements and relationships;
- Develop inspirational, respectful and influential business relationships with the local CHAT leadership team;
- Identify and develop Key Opinion Leader support and represent the Company at key conference and networking events to reinforce Medtronic's presence and brand in the market;
- Collaborate with Disease State Management team & Medical Affairs to coordinate Peer to Peer KOL events to drive fast product adoption;
- Ensure correct and effective positioning of TruClear portfolio within all IMPACT and local marketing events;
- Support the EU Marketing Manager on related marketing activities.
Nice to haves
- Target oriented, with successful sales experience (>3 years), in the surgical medical device, a 'hunter' type mentality essential
- Thorough understanding of the national / local health care system/s;
- Clear understanding of the complex sales process involved, demonstrating the successful ability to influence and interact with non-clinical stakeholders ;
- Proficiency in German & English language is essential, written and spoken;
- Ability to travel away from home several days per week as required, may incl. some weekends;
- Excellent working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Highly committed to customers' satisfaction and long-term relationship development;
- Culturally aware of company strategy and able to enthuse customers about its products, services and solutions;
- Strategic and clear thinker with strong commercial acumen and robust logic / analytical capabilities;
- Result-focused, able to set priorities, and manage projects / initiatives in a timely fashion. Meet deadlines and constantly demonstrates a completer / finisher approach;
- Strong team player with high integrity standards;
- Able to work independently in in a fast changing, demanding and highly matrixed business environment;
- Strong influencer, communicator, and enthusiastic with positive thinking and a "can do "attitude. Passion for women's health a priority;
- Ability to prioritise when demands are multiple and simultaneous;
- Knowledge of the GYN and Hysteroscopic market;
- Healthcare related (medical or scientific) degree or its equivalent;
- French and Italian languages;
For applications coming from Austria - target income - depending on seniority level and responsibility, minimum Euro 57,000 with the willingness for overpayment in line with the market - depending on professional experience.
What we offer:
Careers that Change Lives
Medtronic Gynecological Health
Our Surgical Innovations team is focused on providing minimally invasive, reliable, and effective treatment options to improve the quality of life for Gynecology patients. To extend this even further in 2016 Medtronic acquired the Smith & Nephew GYN Portfolio. The GYN Health division's key product, the TRUCLEAR System, has set the standard for clarity, precision and efficiency in hysteroscopic polyp and fibroid removal.
Together with the existing gynecological health product portfolio within the Surgical Innovation division, this exciting technology highlights Medtronic's commitment to delivering greater minimally invasive treatment solutions in Women's Health.
Reporting to the European Business Manager GYN Health, the TruClear Sales Specialist (m/w/d) is responsible, for the growth of TruClear? sales in key accounts via the identification and management of relationships with all key stakeholders within Alpine Region (Austria & Switzerland).
The role involves development, implementation & execution of the marketing strategy and driving sales of the TruClear? portfolio, in line with the EU strategy and via the collaboration with the other SI teams across the matrix to provide support and offer innovative valued-added solutions to gynecology departments.
Work very closely together with the EU TruClear? team, act as a strong team player and contributor to share best practices, market insights, and contribute to the growing expertise in mHTR and Hysteroscopy
Successful candidate must be comfortable to attend outpatient gynecological procedures with patient awake
Job holder will comply with Medtronic values on Business Conduct, Health, Safety, Environmental and will adhere to all Corporate and local policies, practices and procedures.