Caring for the world… one person at a time”inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
We are looking for a highly committed:
Warehouse Manager based in Selzach
The incumbent will be responsible for driving operational excellence in improving performance in a challenging GMP environment, shape and implement new requirements within his responsibility and connect with key stakeholders for daily business and also cross-functional projects.
Further responsibilities and duties are
- Drives business performance and delivering goals and objectives while adhering to organizational polices and interest for executing the role as per supervisory guidance.
- Reviews and improves continuously his plans for achievement of the sites responsibilities.
- Leads with his team leaders between 60-90 employees. Manages the resources and skills. Develops his team to meet latest standards and execite required processes.
- Maps regularly potential improvements and process gaps to be always competitive on the market.
- Prepares the environment for new products, new storage, picking and VAS requirements and work with the requestors on an efficient implementation.
- Achieves daily performance as key element of customer focus.
- Establish and keep a strong partnership with internal departments.
- Ensures all processes and decisions are following the JNJ standards and quality requirements.
- Builds sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders/Key Business leaders by involving them in regular intervals and through effective coverage at right frequency.
- In consultation with medical affairs team, executes and plans for conducting scientific activities team such as continuous medical education and executes marketing campaigns from time to time to service listed HCPs in prescribed territory.
- Understands and manages the departments financial budget.
- Use Technology developments for effective field operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics
- 5 years of experience including people lead or 10 years of logistics experience
- Knowledge of current warehouse technologies.
- Experienced with ERP systems (SAP) and MS Office applications.
- Experience in Lean Management, 5S, Kaizen, KVP.
- Planning ability.
- Organizational skills.
- Decision-making ability.
- Willingness to take responsibility.
- Ability to deal with conflict.
- Social competence.
- Good leadership skills.
- Fluent German.
- Fluent English.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Switzerland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.), here : https://jobs.jnj.com/jobs/2105942503W?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US