About Sumex AG Sumex AG is committed to making an important contribution to the cost stabilization of the Swiss healthcare system. Together with our customers, suppliers and partners we understand…
About Sumex AG
Sumex AG is committed to making an important contribution to the cost stabilization of the Swiss healthcare system. Together with our customers, suppliers and partners we understand that claims processing is a key process and a key touchpoint in the customer lifecycle. We provide an open platform built from insurances for insurances with the focus on process automation, reducing costs and differentiate through innovation.
Sumex AG is an Elca Group company. Elca is one of Switzerland's biggest Information Technology Companies. Since the company was founded in 1968, we have offered our customers a single source for the complete spectrum of IT services including consulting, development and operations.
In this role
Organisational talent, entrepreneurial thinking, coordinator, doer, team player, product development, software engineering ... If these keywords appeal to you and you have experience in project, we have exactly the right job for you!
We are looking in our location in Zurich for a passionate, pragmatic, interdisciplinary Manager with a technical background to be responsible for key customers of the Sumex Suite.
- You will be responsible to lead the department “Professional Services” of the Sumex AG.
- “Professional Services” consists of ca. 10 engineers, managers and business analysts who deliver customer support according to SLA’s and integration projects from the initialization to delivery
- You will supervise and coach your team, plan and manage the resource pool and coordinate with the product management department and the software factories of the Sumex Solution.
- You will be the main contact point for one or more major customers and coordinate with your project managers regarding priorities and resources
- You perform risk management to minimize project risks, propose and implement appropriate remedial actions when required
- You lead meetings with clients and business workshops and technical workshops with help of experts in the area
- You consult the customer on how to use the product properly and handover to specialized business analysts if necessary
- You lead project offerings and estimations
What we offer
- An exciting product with a wide range of business areas (customer projects, product development, ...)
- A pleasant working environment in an experienced, motivated and uncomplicated team
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
- A healthy work life balance (41 hours work week and 25 days holidays)
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement and travelling for ELCA 1st class (with the train)
- Mobile phone support
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (one day a week)
- Attractive pension fund models
- Non-occupational accident assurance (private)
- Daily sickness benefit insurance
- Fleet discount (Amag, Opel & Renault)
About your profile
For this vacancy, we are looking for a candidate with academic degree of a technical university or university of applied sciences and multiple years’ experience of working in Project Management. Knowledge in the business domain of insurances and/or the Swiss Healthcare-System is an advantage, but not a mandatory requirement.
- You show a distinct customer focus and entrepreneurial thinking
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, both client-facing and internal
- You are an organizational talent including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- You can work well under pressure and with multiple streams in parallel
- You show leadership skills
- You show agility, a strong sense of commitment and the discipline to focus
- You have practical knowledge of project- and people management and controlling in the field of product integration and/or software engineering
- You have very good German and good English language skills
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).