Celonic is a privately owned Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with three state-of-the-art sites located at Basel (Switzerland headquarters), Stein (AG, Switzerland) and Heidelberg, Germany.. Celonic provides comprehensive GMP development and manufacturing services for New Biological Entities (NBEs) and Biosimilars, as well as Cell & Gene Therapy associated services worldwide. Their portfolio includes the development of cell lines, production processes, as well as non-GMP and GMP manufacturing of biopharmaceutical drug substances and drug product. Currently there are over 400 highly qualified employees working at the three sites of Celonic. Because of the expansion of the company, Celonic is looking for dedicated and qualified employees.
To support our HR Team at our Basel site (Switzerland) we are looking for an
Your area of responsibility:
- As HR generalist you are working in different areas within the HR department
- You guide through the recruitment process being point of contact to applicants and managers
- You coordinate the annual employee review process
- You actively support the onboarding of new employees
- You are the contact person for personnel-related questions from managers and employees
- With your affinity for processes, you manage the development of digital HRM. In doing so, you take into account the needs of the company and its rapid growth.
- You will be involved in other exciting HR projects, which you will support with your experience and expertise.
Your skills & qualification:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as HR generalist in Switzerland for a SME
- Strong knowledge in Swiss Law (ideally HR certificate) and/ or international law
- Experience in the project-based implementation of digital HR tools is an advantage
- Very good communication skills, being able to communicate to different stakeholders and managerial levels in German and English
- Motivation and courage to take on responsibility and to actively help shape and implement HR projects
Why Celonic? – We offer:
- Permanent position, full-time
- Flexible working hours
- Responsible and interesting tasks in a forward-looking company
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- Attractive company fitness program
- Collegial working environment build on respect as well as strong team spirit
- Professional development opportunities based on individual potentials
Do we have your attention?
Deadline applying for this position: 11 June 2021
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application documents, your earliest possible starting date, and your salary expectations to Stefanie Stroppel. Preferably, we get your application via our application form.